Our Long-standing Committment
Bulwark Services Limited has a long-standing QHSE commitment geared towards achieving and maintaining highest degree of professionalism and excellence in the delivery of products and services in an ethical manner without harm, injury or ill health to our employees, customers, and contractors or damage to the environment.
Our QHSE Management System
Bulwark operates a structured QHSE management system, which describes our aspirations, policies, processes and practices for the continual development, review and improvement of the management system.
Management communicates the QHSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, and each Bulwark department must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
Our QHSE management system includes seven key elements:
- Commitment and leadership
- Policies and objectives
- Organization, resources and documentation
- Risk evaluation and management
- Implementation, recording and monitoring
- Audit and review
- on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- on the management system (correction)
- through modifications to the management system (improvement).
General Policy Management
It is the Policy of Bulwark to take all possible steps to protect our people, the public, our property and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment that is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and all other stakeholders.
It is possible to run all operations without injuries or damage to equipment or the environment:
- We will comply with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards of practice
- We will continuously evaluate the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) aspects of our equipment and services.
- We believe that effective HSE management is good business and we are committed to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- From top management through to entry level, everyone is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- We are committed to the integration of HSE objectives into our management systems at all levels. This will enhance our business success by reducing risk and adding value to our services.